Joining your local Chamber of Commerce is one of the most strategic moves a business can make. When you invest in the Okmulgee Chamber of Commerce, you are investing in your business and the community.
According to the Schapiro Group, consumers are 80% more likely to purchase goods and services from a Chamber member. Ways to promote your membership:
Connect with other businesses and future customers while gaining vital information to help you grow your business. As a member, you receive invitations to all Chamber events at a special member price.
VISIBILITY & RECOGNITION
- Website recognition – Your business will be listed in a searchable directory with a link to your business website.
- Referrals – The Chamber receives calls every day from people looking for services. We refer all calls and visitors to our member businesses.
- Ribbon cuttings – Celebrate grand openings and milestones with a ribbon cutting ceremony.
- Groundbreakings – Promote your business’s official groundbreaking in an exciting way.
- Awards – Each year the Chamber gives out a variety of awards to recognize businesses and community leaders. As a Chamber member, you are eligible to apply, and possibly receive, one of the prestigious awards.
INFORMATION & RESOURCES
- Weekly e-newsletters – Stay informed of Chamber events and news through weekly e-newsletters.
- Economic development resources – Access economic development research you can use to grow your business.
The Okmulgee Chamber is committed to representing and protecting the interest of Okmulgee Chamber members and the community as a whole.
Your chamber membership gives you important access to meet with key local, state and federal legislators that can help promote our collective interests of the business community. By attending governmental events hosted by the Chamber, you will have the opportunity to meet and network with elected officials.
There are numerous sponsorship opportunities available to Chamber members. As a sponsor, you add value to your membership by extending your marketing reach. For more information on available sponsorship opportunities, please contact Rob Robertson at (918) 756-6172.